We hear the cries of the undead – and we know that you ready for THE 9TH ANNUAL PHILLY ZOMBIE CRAWL!! If you’ve not done so yet, click thru and RSVP to our Facebook Event Page, so you can help spread the undead love!
One new element to this year’s Philly Zombie Crawl is the introduction of the PHILLY ZOMBIE EMPORIUM – a truly unique gathering of local artisans who embrace the undead and macabre.
As in years’ past, the TLA opens at 6pm with our army of Zombie Makeup Artists creating their best zombie faces in the TLA balcony. At the same time the Philly Zombie Emporium will be open on the main floor of the TLA – so you can browse and hopefully find the perfect item to warm that cold undead heart!
At 8pm we’ll leave the TLA to crawl up South Street to 6th – then return back down towards 3rd; on the way back down, zombies will be encouraged to stop at any and all the participating zombie watering holes along the Street. Here’s a list of the participating bars and their undead specials during the Philly Zombie Crawl!
- TLA: $5 PBR and $5 Blood On The Rocks (vodka, cranberry, raspberry liquor) all night long.
- Tattooed Mom: Half-off all drafts from 5-7pm and again from 10-11pm … plus a mix of zombie punk and metal as a soundtrack to brain seeking partiers.
- Manny Browns: $2.75 Miller Life & Lager pints all night along with a special zombie shot plus zombie movies on the screens all night long.
- Lickety Split: $3 Brain Eater Shots all night long along with a request-friendly DJ.
- Copabanana: $5 nachos, $3 Budwiesers & $5 Jameson all night plus ‘Dawn Of The Dead (2004)’ on the TV!
- Redwood: $3 Kenzinger, $5 Jameson and $6 steak skewers / Walking Dead 1st Season screening
- The Legendary Dobbs: drink specials and live zombie music and burlesque all night.
The Zombie Makeup Artists and Philly Zombie Emporium will remain open – so zombies can come/go throughout the night. Wherever you wander, hear the undead call and join us at 10pm as zombies will return to the TLA for the Philly Zombie Crawl Closing Party. Around 10:30pm we’ll award prizes to some of the best zombies of the evening as DJ Kiltboy and Dave Ghoul will spin their best dark, foot-stomping sounds into the wee hours.
*just $5 to enter the TLA – get your wristband at the TLA box office anytime Easter Sunday night – stop in early – check out the Philly Zombie Emporium and come back later for the Closing Party … your wristband will get you in/out privileges to the TLA all night.. (21+ with ID)